Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012

  Almost time.....

  I can't believe tomorrow is my due date as it does kind of seem like it was just yesterday Dan and watched the word "pregnant" come up and we both stood there in shock staring at this little stick.
  If you would have asked me 2 months ago, heck even 2 weeks ago if I was ready to not be pregnant, I would have no doubt answered with a yes.  Now that the time is almost here I have so many mixed emotions.  Yes, I'm ready to feel normal, be able to get out of bed without rolling out, tie my shoe, run and work out again, see my toes, eat without having acid reflux.......but when I really think about how our life is going to change I kind of want to just push pause.  We enjoy each other, our relationship, our sleep, our ability to get up and go whenever we please.
  I was talking to a lady the other day and she made me think about the positive of what lies ahead instead of mourning what we are losing and how exciting those positives will be.  I can't wait to see him smile, comfort him when he cries, watch Dan with his son and see him comfort him, see our parents with their grandchild, hear him when he laughs, and see who he looks like.
  I look back at just how incredible a baby really is and it is truly a gift from God.  The human body is amazing and it is God's creation that has made us this way.  Many women try for years to have a baby yet something doesn't allow them to, I am thankful that God has blessed us this way and I am forever grateful. We will meet our little man this upcoming Saturday November 17, if he doesn't make his presence in this world before then.  I can't wait to see his little face, hands, fingers, toes....just all of him and snuggle him close.
 

March 6, 2012


Our sonogram at 20 weeks that confirmed he's a boy! 


16 weeks

 
19 weeks

Our first 3-D sonogram

27 weeks



39 weeks

40 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment