Friday, September 6, 2013

Holt is 9 months old!

September 6, 2013
 

  Holt is 9 1/2 months old and he is on the move!  He loves to stand and doesn't like to sit still.  Where did my little baby go?  The only time he wants to cuddle anymore is before nap time when he's sleepy.  It makes me sad and excited all together.  He's becoming this independent little boy and I'm not sure what to think about it yet.  It seems like yesterday we were so sleep deprived and just going through the motions to survive in this new parenthood thing and now we can't wait to go get him out of bed in the mornings as he greets us standing in his crib with a smile on his face.  This is my favorite age so far.  I love to sneak up on him when he's playing by himself and wait for him to see me and smile.  It just melts my heart!

His newest things are:

He stands in the middle of the room all by himself.

He is getting the hang of drinking from a sippy cup at breakfast in the mornings.

He actually eats breakfast instead of just a bottle, and his favorites are oatmeal, greek yogurt and cottage cheese.

He does at least one funny thing a day.

He has this new laugh that he learned from daddy.

He can say momma, daddy and book.

He sticks out his tongue like a little lizard.


 













No comments:

Post a Comment