Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2012

  Our little man is 3 months old.....

This past Sunday Holt celebrated his 3 month birthday, time really is flying by.  He's done a lot in his little 3 months of life including a recent trip to Austin and Houston.  He was such a great sport and seemed to just take it all in.

Holt's loves at 3 months.....

He still loves bath time.
He loves his Jungle Book song every night before bed with daddy.
He loves his sock monkey, Mikey,  Doug the dog and Dino the dinosaur.
He loves to hold his own bottle, at least he thinks he is holding it.
He loves talking and smiling.
He can reach for things now, but can't quiet hold them yet.
He has found his hands, yes he has found his thumb too, but it hasn't replaced the pacifier.
He is sleeping through the night, sometimes he wakes for a pacifier around 5 or 6 and sometimes he sleeps until 7:30. Mom and Dad especially love this.

I love when Holt pulls out his pacifier, holds it and cries for it. I love when I get him out of bed in the mornings and he smiles when he sees my face.  I love when his head is on my shoulder and he wraps his arms around my neck.  I love how he stares into my eyes when I feed him.

Daddy loves Holty's morning smiles, his little toots (there are a lot of them) and how he constantly has his hands in his mouth, even though his hands smell like milk.





 Holt loves Doug




 Holt loves Dino
 Mommy and Holty
 Holt on the way home from his first trip to Austin
 Our little Valentine
 Saturday morning snooze with dad
Just taking it easy on Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment